Improvements & Fixes
- Improved how calculations are completed when invalid boundaries are in use.
- Improved how you can takeoff lengths; so curves are easier to trace from a plan and how you can use a transmuted line.
- Fixed an issue where Calculate was not available after overlayed measurements are calculated.
- Fixed an issue where using Transmute to find an area was sometimes displaying an error message.
- Fixed a rare issue where some arcs were stopping a PDF from being read.
- Fixed an issue which will cause the Overlay options for the first structure in the Structure List to be reset when the project is reopened.
- Fixed a rare issue where sometimes length results with Overlay selected might not calculate altitudes correctly.
If you are using MudShark 7 already, you can download and use the latest update here:
If you are not using MudShark 7, ensure you contact our Support Team before upgrading.