Improvements & Fixes
This will be the final sub-release of version 8, with version 9 due out later this year.
If you’re no longer in software assurance, this will be your last chance to re-join software assurance before MudShark version 9 arrives.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a quote.
- Added functionality to adjust plan altitude.
- Improvements to the Transmute Dashed tool.
- Improved stability of Heatmap calculation in a variety of instances.
- Fixed multiple instances of curve / line elements freezing or not being visible during certain Take-off actions.
- Fixed an instance where the Transmute Dashed tool would crash MudShark.
- Various other minor fixes to improve MudShark’s robustness.
IMPORTANT: If you are out of software assurance and not using MudShark 8, ensure you contact our Support Team before upgrading.
If you are using MudShark 8 already, you can download and use the latest update here: