Improvements & Fixes
- IFC Support for Surface Processing
- MudShark can now read ifc files, which can then be used to create existing, or proposed, site surfaces from the ifc tin. See ifc surface video.
- Error checking on Boundary Input
- We have added error checking of boundary input to warn users of any potential issues which may affect calculation. See boundary checking video.
- Improved Management and Processing of Large Plans for Data Input
- MudShark is more responsive when large amounts of data are present in the plans.
- Improvements to Calculation of Roadwork Scenarios
- General Improvements and Fixes
If you are using MudShark 8 already, you can download and use the latest update here:
IMPORTANT: If you are not using MudShark 8, ensure you contact our Support Team before upgrading.